Friday, October 21, 2016

Halloween Movie Month - 28 Days Later




Halloween Movie Month
Foreign Friday

28 Days Later  
(2002)
R

Even though I have obviously not been successful in watching a horror movie every day of October, I'm still doing my best to provide as much horror coverage as I can...all in preparation for Halloween!  This year, I have themed days:  Musical Monday, Terrible Tuesday, Wicked Wednesday, Toothy Thursday, Foreign Friday, Psycho Saturday, and Silent Sunday.  Up next is Foreign Friday and my review of...28 Days Later!!



If you enjoy movies, conventions, comics, games, cartoons, Star Wars, horror, or just about anything geeky...be sure to check back soon for all things geekery!!  In the meantime, follow me here, on TwitterFacebookInstagramand YouTube




Music for The Gargyle Podcast by Bensound

No comments:

Post a Comment