Friday, October 21, 2016

The Gargyle at Cleveland Geekster 2016

The Missus Creates


Cleveland Geekster 2016

A couple weeks ago, I went to the Cleveland Geekster, a local Toy and Comic show put on by my friends Ashley Raburn, Rob Alderman, and Ryan Faricelli.  It’s a really great show and an awesome place to pick up toys and comics, both recent and vintage.  This year, while the Missus was vending some of her crochet work, I spent the majority of the time talking horror with guests and vendors. So, while I have obviously not been successful in getting out a daily horror review for Halloween Movie Month, I am still trying to do my best to bring you as much horror coverage as I can this month!  So, at the Cleveland Geekster, I went around asking people:
What is your favorite horror movie?
What makes for a good horror movie?
Who is your favorite monster?
What scares you?
What horror crossover would you like to see?
Do you have any Halloween traditions?

They all had a lot to say about horror and I had a blast talking to each of them, so hopefully you enjoy what they have to say as much as I did!  They are all really great people and I recommend that you check each of them out and support them as much as you can (links to their pages below)!

I wish that I had been able to talk to everyone there, but there just wasn’t enough time in the day to get that much horror coverage!  So, to any friends, guests, and vendors out there that I didn’t have a chance to talk to...I hate that we didn’t have a chance to talk.  But, if you’re interested in talking horror, just let me know and I’ll be glad to have you on the podcast! Oh, and I should probably mention that there is some language and some adult content in this episode...but, we are talking horror...so, that shouldn’t really be too shocking.  



If you enjoy movies, conventions, comics, games, cartoons, Star Wars, horror, or just about anything geeky...be sure to check back soon for all things geekery!!  In the meantime, follow me here, on TwitterFacebookInstagramand YouTube

To find out more about the people I interviewed, check out their sites below!



Music for The Gargyle Podcast by Bensound

No comments:

Post a Comment