Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Yama-Con 2015

When I first joined up with my friends at New Monster Project, Yama-Con was the first convention that I attended with them.  Because of that, no matter how many cons I attend, Yama-Con will always have a special place in my heart!

According to their website, Yama-Con is "an organization founded to celebrate everything nerd, geek, and otaku.  [They] operate fully on a volunteer basis to bring our attendees events that are focused around all the entertainment they love, such as anime, manga, comics, video games, and more."  Yama-Con was once again held at the LeConte Center at Pigeon Forge, in Pigeon Forge, TN.  


This was the fourth year that New Monster Project had a presence at Yama-Con, and the third year in a row that I was able to attend.  Unfortunately, not everyone else was able to make it and I wasn't able to get nearly as much footage as we have in the past.  Thankfully, my friends from Mass Listeria Podcast were there to help out and we had a chance to talk to some pretty awesome guests!


New Monster Project - highlights



JR Mounts



Kevin Sharpe (interviewed by Tim, from Mass Listeria)



Haiden Hazard




If you enjoy movies, conventions, comics, games, cartoons, Star Wars, or just about anything geeky...be sure to check back soon for all things geekery!!  In the meantime, follow me here, on TwitterFacebook, and YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment