Wednesday, April 13, 2016

The Missus Creates

Powerpuff versions of Gargyle and the Missus
via www.powerpuffyourself.com



I'd like to take a minute and say that I love my wife and I think that she is absolutely the best!!  Not only does she put up with my geekery, but sometimes she even joins in!  If you've been following me at all lately, you know that the Missus and I have started doing a podcast, Saturday Morning Cereal, where we invite friends over for cereal, cartoons, and nostalgia-fueled ramblings.  But, that's not all.  Along with the podcast, the Missus has also gotten into crocheting.  She has primarily done hats and scarves (including some Harry Potter themed infinity scarves), but has also done various geek-themed projects such as:









                    "Sherlock" inspired mug rugs (coasters):



                    a Death Star pillow:



                    Tiny Yoda:



                    and Valentine's conversation hearts:


The Missus is currently working on a Doctor Who scarf (fourth Doctor, of course), with plans for more geek themed/inspired projects in the future!



If you enjoy movies, conventions, comics, games, cartoons, Star Wars, or just about anything geeky...be sure to check back soon for all things geekery!!  In the meantime, follow me here, on TwitterFacebook, and YouTube.





No comments:

Post a Comment