Saturday, April 9, 2016

catching up on posts...

For the past few months, I have been taking on more and more projects.  Along with actual work, I've been attending cons, watching movie marathons, working on video projects, recording podcasts....you know, just generally enjoying being a geek.  If you've been following me on Twitter or Facebook, you are probably caught up with (most of) the stuff that I have been working on.  However, it's been a while since I've actually sat down to write up posts on here.  So, I figured it was about time that I get caught up on my geek coverage.  Over the next few days, I will be posting podcasts, videos, random musing, and reviews, culminating in my most recent venture...reviewing the Chattanooga Film Festival.  


So, if you enjoy movies, conventions, comics, games, cartoons, Star Wars, or just about anything geeky...be sure to check back soon for all things geekery!!


In the meantime, follow me here, on Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.












No comments:

Post a Comment