Thursday, October 1, 2015

Halloween Movie Month 3: Season of the Reviews

https://www.flickr.com/photos/kimstovring/15486446999

It's that time again.  Time for changing leaves, a chill in the air, campfires, and (of course) Halloween!!  If you are anything like me, then you know that half of the celebration of a holiday is the preparation and anticipation leading up to it.  Everyone celebrates Halloween in their own way and one of the ways that I like to get in the spirit of things (see what I did there??) is with scary movies.  So, with Halloween only 30 short days away from now, it's time for me to kick the dust off of my movie-reviewin' shoes and get to work!  Since we all know that I probably will not actually post a review every single day, my goal for this year is just to watch and review as many Halloween themed movies as possible leading up to Halloween.  Once again, whether a movie is suspense, horror, schlocky, gore, comedy, sci-fi, action, or monster, I will let you know what movies are and are not worth your time as you prepare for Halloween.  So, sit back, grab some popcorn and some candy corn, and get ready for Halloween Movie Month!!

Some of the movies this year will include:
http://irenemartini.deviantart.com/art/Horror-movie-night-340920014

Sleepaway Camp II & III
Black Sabbath
Hellgate
Nightmare on Elm Street I & II
Leprechaun
Tucker and Dale versus Evil
Escape from Tomorrow
Wolf Cop
Re-Animator
Frogs
Mr. Jones
Dead Within
Ghoulies III:  Ghoulies go to College
The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari
Darkroom
Deadheads
(and hopefully many more)



Let me know what movies you'd like me to review and check back often this month for this year's round of Halloween Movie Month.  In the meantime, follow me here and on twitter (@GargyleReviews) and look for #HMM (Halloween Movie Month).



- The Gargyle

No comments:

Post a Comment