Wednesday, October 25, 2017

The Gargyle Podcast - 60 Days of Halloween: Knoxville Horror Film Festival coverage

KHFF poster art by Adam Pernell Deal

A couple weeks ago, special guest William Mahaffey (Director of the Knoxville Horror Film Festival) joined me and Eric to talk about the Knoxville Horror Film Festival, Central Cinema, partnering with the Ijams Nature Center, and horror movies for IFC Midnight Week.  And as much as I have been loving all of the horror movies that I've been watching each week, I have been looking forward to the Knoxville Horror Film Festival ever since I was there last year!  It is such an awesome film festival filled with amazing horror movies, put together by people who very clearly know and love horror!  And this year's Knoxville Horror Film Festival certainly did NOT let us down!!

So, join me and Eric as we discuss our time at the Knoxville Horror Film Festival, the awesome movies we saw, and what it is that we think makes horror movies so enjoyable!!

If you enjoy this episode, check back soon for more Halloween movie coverage in my 60 Days of Halloween.  Next up will be my coverage of the Frightening Ass Film Festival!




If you enjoy movies, conventions, comics, games, cartoons, Star Wars, horror, or just about anything geeky...be sure to keep coming back for all things geekery!!  In the meantime, follow me here, on TwitterFacebookInstagram, and YouTube and be sure to subscribe to my podcast on iTunes and/or Google Play for more geek coverage!




music for The Gargyle Podcast by Bensound

No comments:

Post a Comment