Tuesday, October 10, 2017

The Gargyle Podcast - 60 Days of Halloween: IFC Midnight Week

It's after midnight...do you know where your movies are???  They are on IFC Midnight, of course!!

If you know me even a little, you know how much I love indie cinema!!  I have so much respect and appreciation for filmmakers who pour their heart and soul into their art!!  Regardless of the quality of the movies themselves, I will always love indie cinema for the simple fact that someone pursued their passion and created something!  Thankfully, some of the best new horror movies that I have seen over the past couple years have been IFC Midnight films!!

This is an episode that I've been looking forward to for a few weeks.  In part because of the movies, but also because of special guest William Mahaffey (Director of Knoxville Horror Film Festival), who talks about Knoxville Horror Film Festival, Central Cinema, partnering with Ijams Nature Center, and horror movies...of course!

So, join me, Eric, and special guest William Mahaffey as we discuss The Axe Murders of Villisca (2016), Stung (2015), A Dark Song (2016), Almost Human (2013), I Am Not a Serial Killer (2016), and The Devil's Candy (2015).

If you enjoy this episode, check back soon for more Halloween movie coverage in my 60 Days of Halloween.  Next up will be Universal Monster Week!



If you enjoy movies, conventions, comics, games, cartoons, Star Wars, horror, or just about anything geeky...be sure to keep coming back for all things geekery!!  In the meantime, follow me here, on TwitterFacebookInstagram, and YouTube and be sure to subscribe to my podcast on iTunes and/or Google Play for more geek coverage!




music for The Gargyle Podcast by Bensound


No comments:

Post a Comment