Wednesday, October 25, 2017

The Gargyle Podcast - 60 Days of Halloween: Anthology Week (and Halloween Favorites Week)

After two solid months of horror and Halloween movies, my 60 Days of Halloween coverage is drawing to a close.  Having just finished up Anthology Week, the last week leading up to Halloween will be comprised of some of my favorite Halloween movies.  The movies for Halloween Favorites Week won't necessarily be the scariest, or even necessarily the best, horror movies...but they are movies that I just always love to watch around Halloween (even if I've already watched them several times throughout the year).

So, join me as I discuss Trick 'r Treat, Creepshow, Cat's Eye, Snoop Dogg's Hood of Horror, Tales from the Crypt, Vault of Horror, and Tales from the Darkside for Anthology Week...along with my plans for Halloween Favorites Week!!

If you enjoy this episode, check back soon for more Halloween movie coverage in my 60 Days of Halloween.  Next up will be my coverage of the Knoxville Horror Film Festival!



If you enjoy horror, movies, conventions, comics, games, cartoons, Star Wars, or just about anything geeky...be sure to keep coming back for all things geekery!!  In the meantime, follow me here, on TwitterFacebookInstagram, and YouTube and be sure to subscribe to my podcast on iTunes and/or Google Play for more geek coverage!




music for The Gargyle Podcast by Bensound

No comments:

Post a Comment