Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Knoxville Horror Film Fest 8 (part 3)

image by Knoxville Horror Film Festival


Concluding my coverage of the Knoxville Horror Film Festival 8, join me as I discuss horror with a KHFF8 attendee and director of the short film Doll, Michael Peer.  And, once again, a huge special thanks to William Mahaffey for putting on such an amazing festival!!

Check out part 1 of KHFF8 here and part 2 here.







Be sure to check back soon for my coverage of Frightening Ass Film Fest 6 and CONjuration!!  And be sure to subscribe to my podcast on iTunes and/or Google Play for more geek coverage!

If you enjoy movies, conventions, comics, games, cartoons, Star Wars, horror, or just about anything geeky...be sure to check back soon for all things geekery!!  In the meantime, follow me here, on TwitterFacebookInstagramand YouTube.  






Music for The Gargyle Podcast by Bensound

No comments:

Post a Comment