Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Frightening Ass Film Festival 6





Closing out my Halloween Movie Month 2016 (a bit late, obviously) is my coverage of the Frightening Ass Film Festival 6 in Chattanooga, TN.  Even though I was not able to put out daily reviews during October for the horror movies that I saw, I certainly saw an abundance of horror during October and the Frightening Ass Film Fest was an awesome conclusion to a month of great horror movies!!  So, join me and Daniel (from Mass Listeria Podcast) as we discuss the numerous films we saw that day, including one of my favorites of the year - Beyond the Gates.  And a huge special thanks to Chris Dortch for putting on such an awesome horror film fest!!




If you enjoy movies, conventions, comics, games, cartoons, Star Wars, horror, or just about anything geeky...be sure to check back soon for all things geekery!!  In the meantime, follow me here, on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube and be sure to subscribe to my podcast on iTunes and/or Google Play for more geek coverage!







Music for The Gargyle Podcast by Bensound

No comments:

Post a Comment