Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Halloween Movie Month

I love this time of year.  The weather starts getting a little cooler in the evenings (although, there is still probably at least a month before it'll be cold enough for me to be able to start wearing sweaters and scarves again), there is an overabundance of pumpkin-spiced everything, and Halloween is on the horizon (with Thanksgiving and Christmas just around the corner)!  So, to celebrate the oncoming autumn, I am going to attempt to do my Halloween Movie Month again.  I know that I have not been posting consistently over the past couple years, so it is unrealistic to think that I am magically going to be able to start having the time to watch a movie and post a review for every single day for the month of October.  I had a full summer, things have been pretty busy at work for the past several weeks, and I am still in the process of a recent move.  I clearly do not have an abundance of free-time right now.  But, I am still going to do my best to post a Halloween movie as often as I can during the month of October.  My goal is to post a daily review on a movie that can lead up to Halloween.  Whether the movie is suspense, horror, horrorible, gore, comedy, sci-fi or monster - my goal over the next month is to let you know what movies are and are not worth your time as you prepare for Halloween.  So sit back, grab some popcorn and some twizzlers, and get ready for Halloween Movie Month!!

I will also attempt to live-tweet during the movies that I watch.  So, follow me on twitter (@GargyleReviews) and look for #HalloweenMovieMonth

Be sure to check back often this month for more reviews!  In the meantime, follow me here and on twitter, and let me know what movies you'd like me to review for Halloween Movie Month.  First in the lineup is The ABCs of Death.  



- The Gargyle

No comments:

Post a Comment