Friday, September 15, 2017

The Gargyle Podcast - 60 Days of Halloween: Giant Monster Week

Even though it is only early September, I’m already gearing up for Halloween with (mostly) nightly horror and monster movies!!  In years past, I’ve tried watching a horror movie every night of October with the intention of posting a nightly review, but I was never able to have enough time to actually get those nightly reviews out. So, this year, I’m trying something a little bit different and hopefully something that is a little bit more manageable (even though I’m not exactly off to the best start).  Rather than trying to post a movie review every night just during the month of October, I’ll be doing 60 days of Halloween with weekly podcasts for September and October!  And to give the episodes some semblance of cohesion, I’ll be doing themed weeks.  So, to get things going with my Halloween movie season, I'm starting off with Giant Monster Week!!

If you enjoy this episode, check back soon for more Halloween movie coverage in my 60 Days of Halloween.  Up next will be Non-Descript week.





If you enjoy movies, conventions, comics, games, cartoons, Star Wars, horror, or just about anything geeky...be sure to keep coming back for all things geekery!!  In the meantime, follow me here, on TwitterFacebookInstagram, and YouTube and be sure to subscribe to my podcast on iTunes and/or Google Play for more geek coverage!




music for The Gargyle Podcast by Bensound

No comments:

Post a Comment